Last post wins!

/dev/null

Let me be clear.

Welcome to my list

Where's that middle finger smiley?

I've been calling the WH every day since last November asking about any job openings, I even offered to scoop your dogs poop, or provide protection since the Secret Service isn't, and nothing. So I finally gave up and called my new best friend Mitt, and boom! New job!

Where's that middle finger smiley?

I've been calling the WH every day since last November asking about any job openings, I even offered to scoop your dogs poop, or provide protection since the Secret Service isn't, and nothing. So I finally gave up and called my new best friend Mitt, and boom! New job!

now...that is funny. not like ha ha funny, but it is funny.

1340396071[/url]' post='2491218']

Where is everybody?

TGIF for most. Not for me! I work Sat.

Wife and I are sitting in front of the tv watching property brothers. Wine is in the glass and will be doing burgers on the grill.

Wife and I are sitting in front of the tv watching property brothers. Wine is in the glass and will be doing burgers on the grill.

Did you finally get them?! I drove by a couple markets today and thought about you.

Sounds like a great night, cept for me I'd like -TV +front porch.

Good!!! Burgers here too!! No wine just the

vanilla vodka with diet berry green tea.

A TOAST to the newst 2 month old one

too!!

1340413975[/url]' post='2491335']

Did you finally get them?! I drove by a couple markets today and thought about you.

Sounds like a great night, cept for me I'd like -TV +front porch.

Having them tonight. Went to Clifton Park to pick them up. They only had frozen packs of 4. They come from a farm above Saratoga .Last night ended up leftover frozen pizza.

Edited by mead107

Having them tonight. Went to Clifton Park to pick them up. They only had frozen packs of 4. They come from a farm above Saratoga .Last night ended up leftover frozen pizza.

I am excited for this!

Remember they cook fast.

Very good. A big difference in flavor. 10.65 for the 4 burgers. I am sure if we had gone to the farm store cost would be a little less.

Glad to hear!!! I hope you try them again!

Want me to mail you $$$ for it?

Had some heavy showers roll in.

I wish rain would come in here.

Surgery to remove tonsils scheduled for july 10th around 10am. They start with the youngest child first - and go up in age.