Last post wins!

/dev/null

You need to make your move. Jump her bones.

I happened to park next to her car this morning. It was still covered with snow so I wiped it off, but left the ice on the windows so I could hear when she was out there. About an hour later I hear I scraping and sure enough, she's out there. BUT, there's a guy in the drivers seat. Now I'm hoping I do run into her some day at the dumpster so I can ask why the "boyfriend" made her clean the ice off her car.

I happened to park next to her car this morning. It was still covered with snow so I wiped it off, but left the ice on the windows so I could hear when she was out there. About an hour later I hear I scraping and sure enough, she's out there. BUT, there's a guy in the drivers seat. Now I'm hoping I do run into her some day at the dumpster so I can ask why the "boyfriend" made her clean the ice off her car.

I was at a Taco Bell one night in the cold rain and a young teen couple had a dead battery in their car. They flagged me to stop and ask them to take a look at their car for some reason. I figured it out very easily when no headlights came on. I had just taken jumper cables out of my truck box so I told them go buy a cheap pair at the KMart nearby. I went in ordered, took my time and they took for freakin ever. I was about to pull away when I saw them. The lil boy let her carry the bag and sat in the drivers seat while I showed her how to jump a car off. I even made fun of him for sitting inside the dry - tho their electronic windows were down.

I was at a Taco Bell one night in the cold rain and a young teen couple had a dead battery in their car. They flagged me to stop and ask them to take a look at their car for some reason. I figured it out very easily when no headlights came on. I had just taken jumper cables out of my truck box so I told them go buy a cheap pair at the KMart nearby. I went in ordered, took my time and they took for freakin ever. I was about to pull away when I saw them. The lil boy let her carry the bag and sat in the drivers seat while I showed her how to jump a car off. I even made fun of him for sitting inside the dry - tho their electronic windows were down.

Did she jump you bones?

http://imgur.com/a/CJohm for Cowgirls, and all ya'll. Two of the newest calves

Did she jump you bones?

She was probably 16 or 17. She was not allowed to drive after dark.

I was at Wallyworld back in the summer and parked on in BFE like normal. Come back out and my truck was painted on with hearts, etc. It was obvious who did it, two teen girls painting their car and truck. They were 17 and had their own apartment; I guess one of their dad's moved back to Texas and she wanted to stay here to finish her senior year. I feel like Pooj, but yeah, I'd have hit it if they were 18. They asked about my truck and how to fix theirs up, etc.