Last post wins!

/dev/null

I need advice and thought I'd ask the smartest people on the board. But Chef Jim is on vacation and DC Tom isn't taking PMs, so I'm stuck with you people.

Suzanne Vega is playing in MA this weekend, I'm already planning on going hiking Saturday in the Adirondacks. If I leave right after the hike, I'll get there in time. I can get a hotel near the venue free using my hotel points, so I won't need to drive home. My only issue, reserved tickets are sold out, only standing room left on a first come first serve basis. About a dozen I was told when I called yesterday. I'd hate to drive that far and not get in.

Should I go?

I need advice and thought I'd ask the smartest people on the board. But Chef Jim is on vacation and DC Tom isn't taking PMs, so I'm stuck with you people.

Suzanne Vega is playing in MA this weekend, I'm already planning on going hiking Saturday in the Adirondacks. If I leave right after the hike, I'll get there in time. I can get a hotel near the venue free using my hotel points, so I won't need to drive home. My only issue, reserved tickets are sold out, only standing room left on a first come first serve basis. About a dozen I was told when I called yesterday. I'd hate to drive that far and not get in.

Should I go?

Did you Google and see if anyone has tickets for sale, Sue?....................... I mean Jack

You're a jerky jerk!

If this was 25 years ago what would you have done? Do not think of your time as so precious as not to try. Go, try, and if all else fails you can make yourself entertained by finding something else. Stalk out a couple good dumpsters - maybe you'll get lucky there, too.

Go for it.

Should I go?

Will you have time to take a shower after your hike & before the show?

You're a jerky jerk!

But he makes a mean pasta salad!

If this was 25 years ago what would you have done? Do not think of your time as so precious as not to try. Go, try, and if all else fails you can make yourself entertained by finding something else. Stalk out a couple good dumpsters - maybe you'll get lucky there, too.

Go for it.

In room movies, no reason to dumpster stalk.

Go for it.

(adds jboy to the list of smart people at TBD)

Will you have time to take a shower after your hike & before the show?

I should have about an hour or more.

I called them again, they let me reserve one at will call with giving them my CC. So hotel room is reserved now. Tomorrows plan is now drive two hours, hike three miles, drive four hours, see a concert from my bucket list, sleep, drive home Sunday.

Mead, how's your throwing arm? I'll let you know when I go by your area on the Thruway and we'll see how many Stromboli's you can get through my window at highway speed.

I called them again, they let me reserve one at will call with giving them my CC. So hotel room is reserved now. Tomorrows plan is now drive two hours, hike three miles, drive four hours, see a concert from my bucket list, sleep, drive home Sunday.

Mead, how's your throwing arm? I'll let you know when I go by your area on the Thruway and we'll see how many Stromboli's you can get through my window at highway speed.

If he can get them in your window then

he needs to be the new Bills # 2.

Swing by on the way home. call, we go vist my aunt timing could work out.

In words of latest girl: "when did history channel become redneck channel?" After watching hillbilly handfishing and swamp wars

I heard someone say something similar to that before. I'd like to see all these cable channels re-do their programming to fit more into the channel name. American Pickers and Pawn Stars would be okay, since it's about historic items. But as your woman pointed out, what do these other shows have to do with history?

I heard someone say something similar to that before. I'd like to see all these cable channels re-do their programming to fit more into the channel name. American Pickers and Pawn Stars would be okay, since it's about historic items. But as your woman pointed out, what do these other shows have to do with history?

I remember when Discovery channel was about discovery...then it was about military, then it was back to discovering and then it changed again and I stopped watching. I think it was around EcoChallenge era. It was on 14B on Buckeye Cable.

I recently told her about Life Without Shame. Man, I would die to see those again. I was only 9 to 12ish.

Does anyone watch SyFy? (crickets, crickets, crickets) Okay then. let me be clear: I hate the SyFy movies (as well as their partners in crime Asylum Productions), but Eureka, Sanctuary, and Buffy 9Which I only recently started watching) are quite good. But top be fair...Lost Girl and Being Human look like crap.

You call 3 miles a hike? That's less then I walk to school.