Last post wins!

/dev/null

One said no connection. The other has been busy all week, but mentioned she'd want to get together possibly next week. I also have this option....

It is just like fishing. Cast a bunch of lines and get as many bites as you can. Once in a while you'll reel in a big one.

Here are a few of my rules:

• When applicable find their dumpster and hang out there early and often to not only look at their trash but to find awkward words to say to them
  • When speaking to them always start information off as "Once upon a time" and when saying things that are certain insert the word "usually" at the end. This will display your ability to seem knowledgable, yet open that some times things that are certain are not always.
  • Do not talk about your friends on the internet. We're not really your friends!
  • Hold your pinky up when drinking your Mich Ultra, this will show your softer side.
  • Use big fancy words when at the McDonalds, such as filet, hors d’oeuvres and anti-pasta. Don't be afraid to supersize it for the lady...it might be a way to seal the deal. Oh, and avoid playing in the kids area - you're on a date remember.

At the dumpster get their number or room number and then invite them on the date then follow down the list. You'll be ok.

• When applicable find their dumpster and hang out there early and often to not only look at their trash but to find awkward words to say to them

I actually did see the girl this morning taking out her paper recyclables and considered (for about 10 seconds) going out there to see if I could get her name and apt number from her trash.

1328936843[/url]' post='2381595']

I actually did see the girl this morning taking out her paper recyclables and considered (for about 10 seconds) going out there to see if I could get her name and apt number from her trash.

FFFROM THE TRASH????

Grow some and go talk to her. Have a bag readd to go and when you see her jog out and talk to her.