Last post wins!

/dev/null

nah, I am actually quite selfless when it comes to being attentive to that of a lover. She just had feelings for her ex-husband that neither of us felt comfortable with and they need to be resolved. I am not a 2nd fiddle and I am able to find womenmore easily then most for some reason.

Keep looking you will find a good one.

Will you go back for another go around?

unless its hugging naked, what's the point?

nah, I am actually quite selfless when it comes to being attentive to that of a lover. She just had feelings for her ex-husband that neither of us felt comfortable with and they need to be resolved. I am not a 2nd fiddle and I am able to find womenmore easily then most for some reason.

is that so??????

I only had dates, the most action was a thank you and a hug before parting.

I at least made out with my date last night...I had met her out like 3 hours before and asked if she wanted to get something to eat at 11pm because I was hungry. worked.

is that so??????

see above.

I think being single, tall, blond hair with blue eyes, killer smile, educated and having no children is a big part of it.

I at least made out with my date last night...I had met her out like 3 hours before and asked if she wanted to get something to eat at 11pm because I was hungry. worked.

see above.

I think being single, tall, blond hair with blue eyes, killer smile, educated and having no children is a big part of it.

even spongebob has a killer smile.

its not easy to be a ladies man. obstacle #1, girls get clingy. #2 breaking the hearts and letting them go is not that easy to do. "why did you stop calling,etc. etc."

anyway, if you say so.

how would i know? im married, short, dark hair, black ass eyes, breath stinks, not educated, and i have 3 kids.

even spongebob has a killer smile.

its not easy to be a ladies man. obstacle #1, girls get clingy. #2 breaking the hearts and letting them go is not that easy to do. "why did you stop calling,etc. etc."

anyway, if you say so.

how would i know? im married, short, dark hair, black ass eyes, breath stinks, not educated, and i have 3 kids.

I don't break a lot of hearts. I am not a jerk at all. I am a nice guy and do not lead people on...

I think looks help, id lie if I did not say that but its also about confidence.

I don't break a lot of hearts. I am not a jerk at all. I am a nice guy and do not lead people on...

I think looks help, id lie if I did not say that but its also about confidence.

So you are saying if you had better looks the women you date would stay around longer?:lol: