Last post wins!

/dev/null

Come home to every single one of the smoke alarms going off. No fire or anything. Just a malfunctioning smoke alarm, according to the firemen. Why does when one alarm malfunctions ALL of them have to go off???!! So frickin' annoying!! :angry: Anyway all is well, except my ears. Dog's still a little freaked out tho. Poor thing. :(

Must have been some smoking hot stuff going on the night before.

If they are hard wired, they are probably tied into each other. That way if one goes off in a basement in the middle of the night, you'll be alerted by the one in your bedroom, so you can get out before the fire prevents you from getting out without jumping out a window.

Congratulations for being the first post on page 600.

If they are hard wired, they are probably tied into each other. That way if one goes off in a basement in the middle of the night, you'll be alerted by the one in your bedroom, so you can get out before the fire prevents you from getting out without jumping out a window.

I can see that but there was no fire. When ONE of the alarms goes bad why doesn't if just do a distinct beep or something rather than setting them all off?? Scared the crap out of me. :ph34r:

Congratulations for being the first post on page 600.

Hmmm, didn't even notice. Let's see who can get post #12000

I can see that but there was no fire. When ONE of the alarms goes bad why doesn't if just do a distinct beep or something rather than setting them all off?? Scared the crap out of me. :ph34r:

Cause they are crappy alarms? Quite frankly, I'd rather that they fail in that way than not work at all.

Hate it when they all start beeping because one needs a new battery. That drives me nuts while I try to figure out which one needs the battery.

:censored:

damn i thought you could make that bigger.

What are "things jboyst62's date said to him last night?"

What are "things jboyst62's date said to him last night?"

"i'm soooo drunk. are you mad at me?"

"I had my pants down? who saw?"

"i didn't know what a manhattan was - its good."

"why won't you just hug me"

"lets go home and have sex."

"i don't want to take my clothes off."

"if i give you $60 will you make out with me" to a girl.