Last post wins!

/dev/null

Opened a 98 bottle of stags leap cab last night . Rated as a 90 in wine spectator ... I thought it was good but it did not rock my world.

Sorry to hear!! Is this red or white? If it is white...marinade

chicken in it and if it is red marinade some of jboyst62

GOOD beef in it.

muggy crap day in carolina so no work getting done

made more frustrating because girlfriend sends me a youtube link to cheer me up...of all songs in the world a totally obscure song that was the song my ex-gf and I shared. d'oh.

Come home to every single one of the smoke alarms going off. No fire or anything. Just a malfunctioning smoke alarm, according to the firemen. Why does when one alarm malfunctions ALL of them have to go off???!! So frickin' annoying!! :angry: Anyway all is well, except my ears. Dog's still a little freaked out tho. Poor thing. :(

Come home to every single one of the smoke alarms going off. No fire or anything. Just a malfunctioning smoke alarm, according to the firemen. Why does when one alarm malfunctions ALL of them have to go off???!! So frickin' annoying!! :angry: Anyway all is well, except my ears. Dog's still a little freaked out tho. Poor thing. :(

If they are hard wired, they are probably tied into each other. That way if one goes off in a basement in the middle of the night, you'll be alerted by the one in your bedroom, so you can get out before the fire prevents you from getting out without jumping out a window.