Last post wins!

/dev/null

OK, then Fry American.

(the above statement was made 100% in jest and in no way was meant to disparage Clippers or anyone else of dubious ancestry. All peoples of any sex, religion, non-religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background etc. etc. etc. are welcome to participate in this mind altering thread.)

Box Car Jack!

link

im not chinese. i was j/k. ps. racial jokes are funny as hell!!!

Great....canned tuna and salmon dry or with lite mayo is good too

along with some swiss cheese.

i have not had oatmeal in over 10+ years.

Severe bacterial tonailitis. Its really ****ty. I have barelyate in a eek. I am going to try to get them out

I had always thought the sore throats were allergies.

Turns out its tonsils

Anyone ever have them removed? Experiences? Thanks

I've had mine out about 5 years ago. I've told the story on the board before but on the night of the 10th day - when you are supposed to "be out of the woods" I started bleeding -slowly. They had a great deal of difficulty stopping it. I lost a lot of blood. I went unconscious had extremely low blood pressure it would be a stretch to say I nearly died but the doctors were very concerned about the amount of blood that I lost and my very, low blood pressure.

I am happy that I had it done. Prior to surgery I was getting 1 to 3 significant throat infections per year. Since - none. My only point in telling you my story is to simply say that like any surgery it isn't "routine" and it does involve risks. You will have it very rough for about a week then the pain and swelling subsides quickly. Your job is pretty physical so between drugs and risk of bleeding due to exertion you will be unable to do much for the week following surgery.

My wife also had it done as an adult she came through sans the bleeding and would tell you that while that first week was rough it was worth it in the end.

Btw - yesterday I bought steaks from a farmer who raises grass fed angus about 50 miles east of here. Have not tried them yet. Raining hard so not a good day to fire up the grill. Probably next weekend. I am looking forward to it.

I've had mine out about 5 years ago. I've told the story on the board before but on the night of the 10th day - when you are supposed to "be out of the woods" I started bleeding -slowly. They had a great deal of difficulty stopping it. I lost a lot of blood. I went unconscious had extremely low blood pressure it would be a stretch to say I nearly died but the doctors were very concerned about the amount of blood that I lost and my very, low blood pressure.

I am happy that I had it done. Prior to surgery I was getting 1 to 3 significant throat infections per year. Since - none. My only point in telling you my story is to simply say that like any surgery it isn't "routine" and it does involve risks. You will have it very rough for about a week then the pain and swelling subsides quickly. Your job is pretty physical so between drugs and risk of bleeding due to exertion you will be unable to do much for the week following surgery.

My wife also had it done as an adult she came through sans the bleeding and would tell you that while that first week was rough it was worth it in the end.

Btw - yesterday I bought steaks from a farmer who raises grass fed angus about 50 miles east of here. Have not tried them yet. Raining hard so not a good day to fire up the grill. Probably next weekend. I am looking forward to it.

I have been getting these symptoms and brushing them aside as allergies for several years. My fevers range from a subtle 101.5 and fluxuate up to 104.x often. My peak this time was 104.1, then will fall and rise repeatedly. I got two shots, a steroid and another kind I do not remember and they were supposed to help within 12 hours. They seem to be lagging, while my fever is down I still have pustules on the tonsils and they are very sore.

The beef will cook a little bit faster then you are accustomed - I always like to splash a little bit of vinegar on it prior to cooking to help sear the top and keep in the moisture because the high heat I use to cook.

I have been getting these symptoms and brushing them aside as allergies for several years. My fevers range from a subtle 101.5 and fluxuate up to 104.x often. My peak this time was 104.1, then will fall and rise repeatedly. I got two shots, a steroid and another kind I do not remember and they were supposed to help within 12 hours. They seem to be lagging, while my fever is down I still have pustules on the tonsils and they are very sore.

The beef will cook a little bit faster then you are accustomed - I always like to splash a little bit of vinegar on it prior to cooking to help sear the top and keep in the moisture because the high heat I use to cook.

I hated having to take antibiotics a couple of times per year. I am glad to be free of that routine. Ask your doctor apparently tonsils are supposed to shrink with age. Mine did not and this contributed to issues. My ENT who had been practicing for about 15 years said I had the largest tonsils he had ever dealt with. Not sure why I was blessed with bing things ther and not so big things elsewhere :lol: but that's what the good Lord gave me.

Thanks for the heads up on cooking time. Not so much an issue for me as I like mine pretty rare but seared on the outside. Wife likes nearly well done so depending on how I have grill set up I often finish hers in the oven after cooking as far as I can without burning on the grill.

So I've been checking out this Facebook thing, and I've got several of the local reporters as "friends". Well, one name came up for those suggested people to friend, so I sent a request and they approved it. Turns out this women is one of the reporters already on my friends list, she just uses a totally fake name for newscasts. How interesting is that?

1326148256[/url]' post='2358885']

So I've been checking out this Facebook thing, and I've got several of the local reporters as "friends". Well, one name came up for those suggested people to friend, so I sent a request and they approved it. Turns out this women is one of the reporters already on my friends list, she just uses a totally fake name for newscasts. How interesting is that?

OK Mark, now you can ask her out.

Sweet, got my neice and nephew to go home to their mom and say "wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah, i'm a cutie and i know it. wiggle wiggle wiggle."

Congrats! We tried teaching my nephew when he was about 2 or 3 that ashes from the fireplace go down the "ash hole". He never could get it right.