Last post wins!

/dev/null

How is the job search going?

Not so much of a search, just waiting for the hiring freeze to end where my buddy works. He has to go through all the internal canidates first before saying he wants to bring me on. My computer plus healthcare experience will beat any internal canidate they have, so it's just a waiting game. And if for some reason that doesn't work out, where my brother works may have openings coming up. And if that doesn't work, I noticed CSX (railroad) has been hiring for all aspects in the railyard and building/repairing the tracks.

Fly American.

im chinese. i cant do that.

Not so much of a search, just waiting for the hiring freeze to end where my buddy works. He has to go through all the internal canidates first before saying he wants to bring me on. My computer plus healthcare experience will beat any internal canidate they have, so it's just a waiting game. And if for some reason that doesn't work out, where my brother works may have openings coming up. And if that doesn't work, I noticed CSX (railroad) has been hiring for all aspects in the railyard and building/repairing the tracks.

dont do that!!!!!

your post count will drop. you cant repair tracks and type at the same time. i mean, i could, but not you.

im chinese. i cant do that.

OK, then Fry American.

(the above statement was made 100% in jest and in no way was meant to disparage Clippers or anyone else of dubious ancestry. All peoples of any sex, religion, non-religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background etc. etc. etc. are welcome to participate in this mind altering thread.)

It would be CSX, not Amtrack. So if you don't mind riding in a box car.....

Box Car Jack!

link

Severe bacterial tonailitis. Its really ****ty. I have barelyate in a eek. I am going to try to get them out

I had always thought the sore throats were allergies.

Turns out its tonsils

Anyone ever have them removed? Experiences? Thanks

ooooops!!!!!!!

How was everyone's TGIF?

Just had apple and a banana.

Blueberries and life cereal this morning Had skim milk oi it this morning. last 2 mornings just the blueberries and no milk.

Good choices!! Oatmeal is better than

cereal because it has fiber and less sugar.

Omelets are good too just make it with mushrooms

onions...red peppers...spinach..tomatoes

Severe bacterial tonailitis. Its really ****ty. I have barelyate in a eek. I am going to try to get them out

I had always thought the sore throats were allergies.

Turns out its tonsils

Anyone ever have them removed? Experiences? Thanks

I had mine removed at age 10. Surgery was

on Mon before Thanksgiving and I ate like

a horse! The only regret was that my doctor

didn't let me have them out sooner!!