Last post wins!

/dev/null

Never saw the ball drop.

ditto, fell asleep with gf and her dog on my couch watching Twilight Zone and woke up at 130ish. Woke up and made bacon and now going to play with the chainsaw! The new year is starting great!

Game day!!!

There are some great story lines this year to wrap up the season! Giants and Cowgirls is big and even the Bills Pats game is big!

The look a like who doesn't return messages? Or a different one?

different. 6' tall brunette, perfect hour glass figure thanks to silicone.

look-a-like I haven't given up on...ya know, wait 6 months or so and drop a text on them, hey whats up, I got a new phone and do not remember this number trick.

I bet he gave you attitude too

I was waiting for it, he called from his car. If he wasn't coming up, I was going to refuse delivery. I order enough from the different pizza/wing places that they should be able to look at my history and see I'm good for it.

WTF so a friend i had over stole my SD card out of my camera last week and I noticed today. I hauled over there to get it, they had deleted (they thought) everything on it because they were mad I took pictures they didn't like. Wow, some people are just idiots. It is not that I had to undelete all the pictures - it is that she has a copy of all the pictures (cows mostly, but family pictures, personal pictures, about 3 years worth of every picture ever taken on it!).

Isn't that illegal!?

WTF so a friend i had over stole my SD card out of my camera last week and I noticed today. I hauled over there to get it, they had deleted (they thought) everything on it because they were mad I took pictures they didn't like. Wow, some people are just idiots. It is not that I had to undelete all the pictures - it is that she has a copy of all the pictures (cows mostly, but family pictures, personal pictures, about 3 years worth of every picture ever taken on it!).

Isn't that illegal!?

Ouch ... Could have simply asked you to delete objectionable pictures.

Ouch ... Could have simply asked you to delete objectionable pictures.

I do not have anything extremely shocking that one wouldn't expect to find on a bachelors camera - a few ex's are on there (nothing XXX - maybe just an X, such as a really cute picture of an ex eating a pretzel). I really am annoyed that they potentially have a copy of every picture...

Even if it is illegal I am not sure it is worth going to the cops over... :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

1325471123[/url]' post='2351202']

I do not have anything extremely shocking that one wouldn't expect to find on a bachelors camera - a few ex's are on there (nothing XXX - maybe just an X, such as a really cute picture of an ex eating a pretzel). I really am annoyed that they potentially have a copy of every picture...

Even if it is illegal I am not sure it is worth going to the cops over... :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Pics of the pot harvest?