Last post wins!

/dev/null

1325252958[/url]' post='2348630']

Off to get the "old car" that I recently drove back from Texas registered and tagged in Tennessee. Then the wifey says she would like to try to venture out to a movie.

Better not take her to one that she will have to do a lot of laughing.

Better not take her to one that she will have to do a lot of laughing.

Nope we've been wanting to see the American version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Not a funny movie ... very dark and sinister.

I love getting out to a matinee on a day like this. Awesome hooky feeling.

Do you get this feeling only if you attend with a hooker?

Sated my wing hankering last night. I whipped up a batch of traditional wings, also garlic parm and some teriyaki. The hot wings were excellent as were the gralic parm. I didn't try the teriyaki but they were also reported to be very good.

For the first time I used a stock pot on the stove rather than a deep fryer. It seemed to work much better, really crisped up the wings. The only bad part is that I had to do the wings in 4 batches so I didn't lower the temp too much. That got me to thinking that one of those turkey fryers would be the best solution. Fire up one of those outside and you get crispy wings in volume without having your house smell like a fry kitchen. Maybe I'll get a turkey fryer for my birthday! :thumbsup:

Sated my wing hankering last night. I whipped up a batch of traditional wings, also garlic parm and some teriyaki. The hot wings were excellent as were the gralic parm. I didn't try the teriyaki but they were also reported to be very good.

For the first time I used a stock pot on the stove rather than a deep fryer. It seemed to work much better, really crisped up the wings. The only bad part is that I had to do the wings in 4 batches so I didn't lower the temp too much. That got me to thinking that one of those turkey fryers would be the best solution. Fire up one of those outside and you get crispy wings in volume without having your house smell like a fry kitchen. Maybe I'll get a turkey fryer for my birthday! :thumbsup:

If everyone on this board sent you 10 cents, you could get a very good one.

Edited by mead107

That got me to thinking that one of those turkey fryers would be the best solution. Fire up one of those outside and you get crispy wings in volume without having your house smell like a fry kitchen. Maybe I'll get a turkey fryer for my birthday! :thumbsup:

I believe that's what Guffalo uses when he tailgates.

For the first time I used a stock pot on the stove r

ather than a deep fryer. It seemed to work much better, really crisped up the wings. The only bad part is that I had to do the wings in 4 batches so I didn't lower the temp too much. That got me to thinking that one of those turkey fryers would be the best solution. Fire up one of those outside and you get crispy wings in volume without having your house smell like a fry kitchen. Maybe I'll get a turkey fryer for my birthday! :thumbsup:

Birthday is right around the corner !'

That's what I do when I host tailgate parties at home (or a party at the trailer in the summer). I have 2 of them, one for wings and one for fries. I use a 4L stainless steel deepfryer thingy indoors if I am just making a batch for myself.