Last post wins!

/dev/null

Deborah is out of surgery with only a minor complication. Will hopefully be home tonight. You all may be hearing about me in the news if I have to spend another night in this place. Hats off to AJ and the rest of the nurses in the world. I don't know how they can stand hospitals.

TONIGHT....WOW!!! Great news!!!

Thanks for another up date!!!

I guess we now know how to get

a Bills win....put Mrs B in the hospital

for surgery. LOL!!

Deborah is out of surgery with only a minor complication. Will hopefully be home tonight. You all may be hearing about me in the news if I have to spend another night in this place. Hats off to AJ and the rest of the nurses in the world. I don't know how they can stand hospitals.

Wishing you and the family nothing but the best on this Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to the best people on the board.

Wishing you and the family nothing but the best on this Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all.

Well said Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes. Deborah slept through the night. Today will probably be the worst day due to pain and swelling. Should be quick recovery from there.

Having fun with this so far. My son and son in law have been a big help. The kids got a new computer for us also. The old one was 11 years old. Love the speed of the new one. The iPad is fast.

. There goes those Stromboli's that Jack was getting for iPad lessons.!! Edited by CowgirlsFan