Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sick?

If he wants them scantily clad it will cost more than $200 in that cold

weather you guys have!!

Happy Christmas Eve Eve TGIF!!!!

I was going to say its TGIFDBCE but you beat me to it.

It was a yearling steer that had a tree basically come down and pin it. I had the option of having it out down but decided id be better finding a needy family. He had a fractured leg + damaged ligaments + spinal damage. A guy I work with used his 30-30 so I didn't have to then took it home. Because he was downed you cannot take him to a packager. They started at 7 and worked until 5a w/o even fully finishing.

Then a sicker calf who was on borrowed time finally lost out this AM. December or January, whenever things are wet and not very cold are when this stuff happens most.

Amarillo by morning...sitting in downtown Amarillo this morning about to head home after several days in Red River, NM. The family had a great time.

Mrs. BB still has what it takes on the slopes. She made several runs and looked like the most accomplished skier out there. She made fewer runs than she did as a youngster, but that's the only allowance to age that she made.

All 3 'kids' went snow boarding (my son's GF too). They tumbled a few times, especially Liz. As mom put it she has 2 speeds on the slopes...fast and fallen.

Everyone really enjoyed themselves. We had many deer through our yard every day and we also saw elk, turkeys, & antelope. The weather wasn't severe in RR, but we did get 10-12 inches of snow while we were there. The ride back yesterday was wind & snow swept the entire way.

I'd highly recommend Red River if you're in Texas and are looking for a winter vacation that's off the beaten track.

Sitting in hospital with the wifey has to have gallstone and gallbladder out. Detoured birthday and Christmas plans.

Guest wireless network in the hospital is blocking access to Facebook. I guess the IT staff here must think that keeping family and friends informed about a loved ones status is a nefarious activity. I am pleased to say though that I can hang out here with my fellow bills fans. I guess our evil ways are more covert as compared to the dasterdly ones who use Facebook.

I was going to say its TGIFDBCE but you beat me to it.

It was a yearling steer that had a tree basically come down and pin it. I had the option of having it out down but decided id be better finding a needy family. He had a fractured leg + damaged ligaments + spinal damage. A guy I work with used his 30-30 so I didn't have to then took it home.

Because he was downed you cannot take him to a packager. They started at 7 and worked until 5a w/o even fully finishing.

Then a sicker calf who was on borrowed time finally lost out this AM. December or January, whenever things are wet and not very cold are when this stuff happens most.

Sorry about this news!!! If this is what happens when it is wet, I 'll stop ""cheering" for rain!!

Amarillo by morning...sitting in downtown Amarillo this morning about to head home after several days in Red River, NM. The family had a great time.

Mrs. BB still has what it takes on the slopes. She made several runs and looked like the most accomplished skier out there. She made fewer runs than she did as a youngster, but that's the only allowance to age that she made.

All 3 'kids' went snow boarding (my son's GF too). They tumbled a few times, especially Liz. As mom put it she has 2 speeds on the slopes...fast and fallen.

Everyone really enjoyed themselves. We had many deer through our yard every day and we also saw elk, turkeys, & antelope. The weather wasn't severe in RR, but we did get 10-12 inches of snow while we were there. The ride back yesterday was wind & snow swept the entire way.

I'd highly recommend Red River if you're in Texas and are looking for a winter vacation that's off the beaten track.

Great news!!! A holiday journey that will be remembered

for a long time!!

Thanks BB first procedure to take stones out of bile duct went very well. Gallbladder out in the morning.

A BIG half down a BIG half to go!!!

This means it is "game day" for her!!

Thanks for the update!!

GAME DAY BILLS!!!

Gas up the wagons and get Tebow circled!!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

So what are you getting her for Christmas?

And the big question is --- you are not going to try and get a little and join the did it in the Hospital room club are you?????????

Hope all goes well in the morning.

:lol: there was no doing it in the hospital room last night. She's in surgery right now. No reason to expect anything other than a good outcome.

A BIG half down a BIG half to go!!!

This means it is "game day" for her!!

Thanks for the update!!

GAME DAY BILLS!!!

Gas up the wagons and get Tebow circled!!

Thanks CGF. I'll probably miss the game today. Theoretically I can pull it down on th IPad but not that interested in the Tebow bowl.

:lol: there was no doing it in the hospital room last night. She's in surgery right now. No reason to expect anything other than a good outcome.

Thanks CGF. I'll probably miss the game today. Theoretically I can pull it down on th IPad but not that interested in the Tebow bowl.

The Tebow Bowl does have its benefits. Since

the Texans played on Thursday, the Bills are

on here locally. Good thing because I will

be doing ""Santa"" with my sister and won't.

be able to be at the cafe!!

Deborah is out of surgery with only a minor complication. Will hopefully be home tonight. You all may be hearing about me in the news if I have to spend another night in this place. Hats off to AJ and the rest of the nurses in the world. I don't know how they can stand hospitals.

Deborah is out of surgery with only a minor complication. Will hopefully be home tonight. You all may be hearing about me in the news if I have to spend another night in this place. Hats off to AJ and the rest of the nurses in the world. I don't know how they can stand hospitals.

Glad things are improving. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your holiday and I am sure you now appreciate the company of loved ones this holiday.

Merry christmas errybody

Take good care of that lady. Other than a lapse in judgement that led her to marry you...she's top notch.