Last post wins!

/dev/null

A simple "thank you for being my wife" card should be sufficient.

Jack, Is that what went wrong for you?

time to begin figuring out what the heck I'm going to do for the wifey. I'll have to re-read your thread and pick out a couple good ideas.

http://www.amazon.com/Oster-FPSTBW8207-S-Electric-Wine-Bottle-Opener/dp/B003YFI0O6

Thing of beauty. All ready used it, put it back in the box and wraped it up.

**** now I don't remember if I took the cork off?:wallbash:

time to begin figuring out what the heck I'm going to do for the wifey. I'll have to re-read your thread and pick out a couple good ideas.

I have one. A day at a spa before the move and afterwards.

Game day for me!

"Fish fry" for Bills against the new coach tomorrow.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Texas and Oklahoma lost 12% of their cattle population this past year. Over 200k more animals were harvested in the region.

Welp...this is good news for me and more bad news - I mean, if all the steers are gone pretty much only queers will come from Texas.

Texas and Oklahoma lost 12% of their cattle population this past year. Over 200k more animals were harvested in the region.

Welp...this is good news for me and more bad news - I mean, if all the steers are gone pretty much only queers will come from Texas.

Thanks for the info!! I look forward

to ordering a ""queer"" sirloin at a restrauant and buying

one at the store.

Thanks for the info!! I look forward

to ordering a ""queer"" sirloin at a restrauant and buying

one at the store.

ha, buy a queer. You Texans sure are a funny bunch! Almost all of the steaks you eat are castrated bulls, ground beef varies per region but it's usually about half cow.

ha, buy a queer. You Texans sure are a funny bunch! Almost all of the steaks you eat are castrated bulls, ground beef varies per region but it's usually about half cow.

I will agree Texans are unique!!!

Another round of ""cow"" talk, I see!!

Those Cowboys...well, just wow. Isn't this the team they have been supposed to be for years? And isn't it almost in spite of Garrett?!

Game day was for the Bills.

Cowboys still not there. Give up 16 in the

3rd doesn't represent a team that is where

it is supposed to be in my view.

Don't you have one of those "$20 no questions asked " inspection places like where I used to work would send our vans?

No inspections required here in TN .... though the result is a few rambling wrecks on the road (yes they should be driven to Geargia and left in someone's front yard on blocks). I don't think that the idea of keeping unsafe vehicles off the roads is a bad one.

No inspections required here in TN .... though the result is a few rambling wrecks on the road (yes they should be driven to Georgia and left in someone's front yard on blocks). I don't think that the idea of keeping unsafe vehicles off the roads is a bad one.

Until you have service garages charging grandma $1,200 to replace a fuel hose that caused a fault on her car, you know - after this they spent 10 hours figuring it out!

Until you have service garages charging grandma $1,200 to replace a fuel hose that caused a fault on her car, you know - after this they spent 10 hours figuring it out!

A does not have to lead to B in this situation - I'm probably not going to have the shop inspecting the vehicle performing any repairs. My only point is that in a state without inspections you see some highly questionable vehicles on the road. Who knows if the brakes or other safety features really work.