Last post wins!

/dev/null

Hope you both feel better, maybe a big cowboy will come sweet you off your feet and take care of you...in Lana's case, Heath Ledger. In CGF, Jason Whitten. :D

and screw chicken noodle soup...eat a big steak!

Heath Ledger won't do Lana any good.

He died a while back. You will need to

pick someone else. Jason Witten is married

and won't work either!! I did do Christmas with

old work buds. Everyone at the table helped

your beef cause except for one!!

An early Happy Hump Day to all!!!

The first guy, head down along the edge of the rail, bible in his chest pocket, had went that morning to cash out his savings, removed license plates, etc. Thrown just over 100' after being hit @ 78 mph. The conductor had hit 5 people prior, one a couple standing hand in hand.

This was a woman across the tracks, still looking for the body, blood found, hair (possibly deer, they're hoping it was mistaken?)

They should investigate the conductor, maybe people are paying him off to help in their "suicide".

Good horror movie plot: train conductor conspires to run people down.

Of course, as a train conductor he's confined to the tracks. But people have made stupider horror movies.

They should investigate the conductor, maybe people are paying him off to help in their "suicide".

I know if I have cattle enter the tracks and cause disruption of any kind to the railroad then I can be charged a minimum of $400/hr. I wonder what happens in cases like this...?

Listening to the radio and from sources the railroad has the entire line shut down, dispatching special teams, investigators, and equitment.

Other local agencies are bringing equipment from as far away as 30 miles.

Good horror movie plot: train conductor conspires to run people down.

Of course, as a train conductor he's confined to the tracks. But people have made stupider horror movies.

I remember seeing a TV show years ago where the "killer" would pull up behind people at a crossing before the train got there, and push them into the path of the train. Everyone did the same things, either try to stay on their brakes, or put it in reverse and push the killers car back, niether would work. At the end, the person that got away, did it by letting the killer push him onto the track, then let off his brake so the killers car was in the path of the train.

I remember seeing a TV show years ago where the "killer" would pull up behind people at a crossing before the train got there, and push them into the path of the train. Everyone did the same things, either try to stay on their brakes, or put it in reverse and push the killers car back, niether would work. At the end, the person that got away, did it by letting the killer push him onto the track, then let off his brake so the killers car was in the path of the train.

It was called "Lethal Weapon 4".