Last post wins!

/dev/null

There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell all of you for a long time now, but I’ve either struggled to find the right words or the time was just not right. It’s been eating away at me. Anyway, I don’t want to wait any longer so I’m just gonna come right out and say it: Please shut the !@#$ up.

Thank you.

Fendi Onobun

**** onabiscuit!

:nana:

There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time now, but I’ve either struggled to find the right words or the time was just not right. It’s been eating away at me. Anyway, I don’t want to wait any longer so I’m just gonna come right out and say it: Please shut the !@#$ up.

Thank you.

There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time now, but I’ve either struggled to find the right words or the time was just not right. It’s been eating away at me. Anyway, I don’t want to wait any longer so I’m just gonna come right out and say it: Please shut the !@#$ up.

Thank you.

[shakes fist, storms off mumbling angrily to self]

Thank you.

[shakes fist, storms off mumbling angrily to self]

I would like to remind both of you that your behavior and statements in this exchange are in violation of board policy and decorum. Not to mention you've hardly taken heed of Robert's rules. My suggestion to both of you is that you settle your differences through a good old fashioned duel. You may each select a weapon and we'll meet for the event at the center of town. See you both at 1:00 PM.

There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell all of you for a long time now, but I’ve either struggled to find the right words or the time was just not right. It’s been eating away at me. Anyway, I don’t want to wait any longer so I’m just gonna come right out and say it: I love you guys.

I would like to remind both of you that your behavior and statements in this exchange are in violation of board policy and decorum. Not to mention you've hardly taken heed of Robert's rules. My suggestion to both of you is that you settle your differences through a good old fashioned duel. You may each select a weapon and we'll meet for the event at the center of town. See you both at 1:00 PM.

I choose: the stick with dog poop on the end of it

:pirate:

So gringo wins by default? Or did Beerball show up with poop on both ends of a stick?

I'll have to go find some poop for my stick first.

Why is it that we can say poop but not :censored: ? Same for the following:

Butt but not :censored:

Darn but not :censored:

Shoot but not :censored:

Fudge but not :censored:

I've often wasted minutes of my life wondering who gets to decide these things?