Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sick for first time in ages. Eff this. I finally went to the Minute Clinic @ CVS and they had no idea, except I have a sore throat and I might have had a minor flu (got flu shot). Worst headache ever last night complicated by firetrucks outside the house for almost 5 hours (suicide? by train) that was on my land.

Sick for first time in ages. Eff this. I finally went to the Minute Clinic @ CVS and they had no idea, except I have a sore throat and I might have had a minor flu (got flu shot). Worst headache ever last night complicated by firetrucks outside the house for almost 5 hours (suicide? by train) that was on my land.

You should have dragged the body to the neighbors land, then gone back to bed

That's a pretty :censored: 34 hour period. Hope things improve for you rapidly.

That's a pretty :censored: 34 hour period. Hope things improve for you rapidly.

They always do, just a splitting headache. The flashing lights outside were the worst part. I felt like I was stuck in a discotek.

You should have dragged the body to the neighbors land, then gone back to bed

I wanted to go see the body, maybe one day I will join the VFD. There have been 7 deaths on my road (2 miles) in the last 2 years - 5 involving autos, 1 train.

Sick for first time in ages

Did you eat a bad cow?

Stromboli and bad wine, I think?

I just watched the original Shop Around the Corner (it is a Christmas movie) and next might be Office Space inspired by the Shoutbox.

Edited by jboyst62

This sounds like the movie ''Super 8".

!@#$. !@#$. !@#$.

The State is trying to take some land from me. They want to add on a 2nd track to the railroad.

The county took land from us without warning and we successfully sued them a while back but NCDOT is a whole other beast, especially with the railroad involved. They're a bigger mafia then the farmers groups!

!@#$. !@#$. !@#$.

The State is trying to take some land from me. They want to add on a 2nd track to the railroad.

The county took land from us without warning and we successfully sued them a while back but NCDOT is a whole other beast, especially with the railroad involved. They're a bigger mafia then the farmers groups!

Maybe try showing them how the railroad has no concern for a persons life by throwing a few more homeless people on the tracks.

Sleep time now?

Soon. Driving back now.