Last post wins!

/dev/null

I saw Santa at the Post Office. If I hadn't left my phone in the truck I would have got a picture. He was trying to be incognito, not wearing his usual red suit and driving a white truck instead of the sleigh, but it was obvious by the beard and tummy it was him.

Sending Mrs Clause her gift.

I saw Santa at the Post Office. If I hadn't left my phone in the truck I would have got a picture. He was trying to be incognito, not wearing his usual red suit and driving a white truck instead of the sleigh, but it was obvious by the beard and tummy it was him.

Hey Jack - how do I change the signature under my avatar?

Hey Jack - how do I change the signature under my avatar?

Click on your name above your avatar, that will open your profile page

Towards the upper right corner is a button "Edit My Profile", this will open the "Your Options" page

Scroll down, the third section of that page is called "Profile Information"

The box labeled "Member Title" is where you can change what it says under your avatar.

Go to "Edit Profile"

Then "change profile information"

Then under "member title," write whatever you like!

Is your name Jack? No? Then why are you answering?

Is your name Jack? No? Then why are you answering?

Actually, yes. It's my first middle name. A lot of my friends actually call me "Jack" when they drink too much.

Don't like it? No? Too bad.

:lol:

:nana:

In all seriousness, my first middle name is Jack. After one of my uncles. My other two middle names are William and Cecil.

Welcome to Anglo-American life. The incessant need to give your kid four names.

In all seriousness, my first middle name is Jack. After one of my uncles. My other two middle names are William and Cecil.

I was originally to be named Thomas, but shortly before I was born, one of my Dads uncles died, so I was named after him instead. And yes, my name is Jack, not John as some people ask.

Hey...one more name and you'd

be a member of the royal family.