Last post wins!

/dev/null

Your looking for him to have a fast start ....

Not the speed or the start im worried about - the direction is what matters! Fast I can handle...

Wait, who said you all were my friends? My friends are better looking, smart and actually win things.

It's amazing what you can find on the Internet in 30 seconds, just working off a name and picture. For instance, my "hot for coaches wife" thread....

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/138906-hot-for-high-school-football-coaches-wife/

I found her office phone number, email, and also that she's the advisor for that high schools Honor Society and Student Council.

Wait, who said you all were my friends? My friends are better looking, smart and actually win things.

Compared to the cast of characters that hang out here how could this statement ever be false? However, as is always the case there are exceptions .... I'm not sure who qualifies but there must be at least one ...

Compared to the cast of characters that hang out here how could this statement ever be false? However, as is always the case there are exceptions .... I'm not sure who qualifies but there must be at least one ...

"I can handle things, I'm smaht. Not like everybody says. Not dumb, I'm smaht, and I want respect!"

The date will be next time when I get some free time. You know, i am busy. Like I told her, it'll be rough she will have to wait a week to see me! Poor girl.

If I wasn't at work id attach a picture of me and a cow- last nights date!

The date will be next time when I get some free time. You know, i am busy. Like I told her, it'll be rough she will have to wait a week to see me! Poor girl.

If I wasn't at work id attach a picture of me and a cow- last nights date!

Are you picking her up on the street? :devil:

Is that when the next milk check comes in?:devil:

She might have several more dates with other people before you make your move.:w00t: