Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sooo out on the town (Charlotte). At bar and meet probably the hottest woman I have ever seen, looks like Beth Ostrosky...get her number, too. I did not even have to stand around the dumpster to do so.

/bragging

Solid work. Respect.

Sooo out on the town (Charlotte). At bar and meet probably the hottest woman I have ever seen, looks like Beth Ostrosky...get her number, too. I did not even have to stand around the dumpster to do so.

/bragging

Good to see you have learned what not to do from reading my posts. Now remember to share pics and your training will be complete.

Was that a 800 number?

Solid work. Respect.

Good to see you have learned what not to do from reading my posts. Now remember to share pics and your training will be complete.

Started out as me just mentioning to her she looks like Beth O and being surprised she knew who Beth was, talked a minute and went to leave. Figured I would do a disservice to myself if I did not at least try to get her number...then it was being 35 and too old for me (I am 30). I reminded her in 100 years it won't matter then proceeded to just talk. I told her about how it's a lot different here in small town county areas from Charlotte - but it has it's nice points. Bowman Grey raceway for a fun experience and told her basically if she plays her cards right I will take her but she can't keep smoothering me and make me feel so wanted. Yeah, I was on the A game last night.

Beth Ostrosky

...then it was being 35 and too old for me (I am 30). I reminded her in 100 years it won't matter then proceeded to just talk.

Nothing wrong with the woman being older, heck, some of my best relationships were with older women. Off the top of my head, I can only think of two women I dated that were younger. Average years older I think would be around 4 years.

Started out as me just mentioning to her she looks like Beth O and being surprised she knew who Beth was, talked a minute and went to leave. Figured I would do a disservice to myself if I did not at least try to get her number...then it was being 35 and too old for me (I am 30). I reminded her in 100 years it won't matter then proceeded to just talk. I told her about how it's a lot different here in small town county areas from Charlotte - but it has it's nice points. Bowman Grey raceway for a fun experience and told her basically if she plays her cards right I will take her but she can't keep smoothering me and make me feel so wanted. Yeah, I was on the A game last night.

Beth Ostrosky

Did you do a Tony Montana and ask her to "say hello to my little friend". Nice work.

Nothing wrong with the woman being older, heck, some of my best relationships were with older women. Off the top of my head, I can only think of two women I dated that were younger. Average years older I think would be around 40 years.

Fixed