Last post wins!

/dev/null

You can only post if you have read every post. OR send me a bottle of grape juice. .................... I meant to say red wine.

When is BJ day? I seem to remember some one talking about that.

Could some one Google that for me so the wife can't see that I was looking up BJ day.

Someone just sent me a PM with the date, March 14 and it is Steak and BJ Day

I will not say who did it.

I remember BJ day too!!!

In Adobe reader, does anyone know how to turn on the Typewriter tool? BTW, I'm using version 9.

I've got version 9 also, the person that created the PDF needs to have allowed use of the Typewriter tool in order for that option to show up, if it's not listed in Tools, they did not enable that option....

1.Choose Tools > Typewriter > Show Typewriter Toolbar, and then click the Typewriter button.

2.Click where you want to type, and then begin typing. Press Enter to add a second line.

Note: If a blue text box appears, double-click it to get the I-beam so you can enter text.

3.To change the text properties, select the text, and then use any of the following tools in the Typewriter toolbar:

■To change the text size, click the Decrease Text Size button or the Increase Text Size button. Or choose a typeface size from the pop-up menu.

■To change the line spacing (leading), click the Decrease Line Spacing button or the Increase Line Spacing button.

■Choose a color from the Text Color pop-up menu.

■Choose a typeface from the typeface pop-up menu.

4.To move or resize Typewriter text block, select the Select tool, click a Typewriter text block, and drag the text block or one of its corners.

5.To edit the text again, select the Typewriter tool, and then double-click the Typewriter text.

Driving down the road today, I go by one of those Adult Toy Stores, their sign out front.....

Don't spend the holidays alone

15% off blow up dolls

(and no, I did not stop)

Good because the pics you might get from

GoBillsInDallas sound like a better deal!!

I've got version 9 also, the person that created the PDF needs to have allowed use of the Typewriter tool in order for that option to show up, if it's not listed in Tools, they did not enable that option....

1.Choose Tools > Typewriter > Show Typewriter Toolbar, and then click the Typewriter button.

2.Click where you want to type, and then begin typing. Press Enter to add a second line.

Note: If a blue text box appears, double-click it to get the I-beam so you can enter text.

3.To change the text properties, select the text, and then use any of the following tools in the Typewriter toolbar:

■To change the text size, click the Decrease Text Size button or the Increase Text Size button. Or choose a typeface size from the pop-up menu.

■To change the line spacing (leading), click the Decrease Line Spacing button or the Increase Line Spacing button.

■Choose a color from the Text Color pop-up menu.

■Choose a typeface from the typeface pop-up menu.

4.To move or resize Typewriter text block, select the Select tool, click a Typewriter text block, and drag the text block or one of its corners.

5.To edit the text again, select the Typewriter tool, and then double-click the Typewriter text.

Thank you, I found this info as well. What's strange is that I was the one who created the PDF. Maybe I doing something wrong. I'll have to look into this more when I get the time.