Last post wins!

/dev/null

Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings was a sucess, I had the chicken tenders salad. Now I'm at Occupy My Mechanic while they look at my truck.

I occupied Buffalo Wild Wings on Saturday night.

I had the blacken chicken salad.

I just PayPal'd you 50 million drachmas ($0.15)

What’s everybody doing for All Humpday’s Eve?

Salmon on the grill and Dallas Stars on the TV.

Mustard .... oh :censored: ...wrong thread

Next time check your private messages and share them to show your receipt on ingredients for rettarta, but do not do this in the shower with 10 yr old boys, instead get hot for teacher talking about your mustard while watching amazing race.

Edited by jboyst62

Jack or what ever your real name is, I am not going to ask if you went alone.

pm with the truth and I will not say anything to anyone.:devil:

It's not private, I went with a group of friends, but ended up ditching them all to take my time getting pictures.

It's not private, I went with a group of friends, but ended up ditching them all to take my time getting pictures.

The real story (In a PM to Mead that I intercepted):

Mead - went to see the lights and met a real hottie. We really hit it off so we went behind a tree and started to get it on. Little did I know the police were nearby. They busted us for public indecency. Now the girl's mug shot is going to appear in one of GBID's threads and I can respond "hell yeah" as I already tried.

BTW - can you make me some more stomboli?

The real story (In a PM to Mead that I intercepted):

Mead - went to see the lights and met a real hottie. We really hit it off so we went behind a tree and started to get it on. Little did I know the police were nearby. They busted us for public indecency. Now the girl's mug shot is going to appear in one of GBID's threads and I can respond "hell yeah" as I already tried.

BTW - can you make me some more stomboli?

Ha! Jokes on you. I already have some of Meads Stromboli.