Last post wins!

/dev/null

Lucky you having an Droid. I !@#$ing hate my iPhone with a passion.

Well, I have good news for you! There is this guy on Craigslist, he misses his iphone and he bought an Droid Bionic but doesn't like it! He put an ad up saying that if you mail him your old phone he'll send you his Bionic. There were a few other guys trading their phones, too. It sounds real legit!

Happy TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday to you and all the other "winners" on here...

Hmmm... With your words, you seem to be saying that you are very grateful for the help you received. However, there is something in the tone of what you are saying that is somehow at odds with this. It’s almost as if to suggest that perhaps you are not being 100% truthful in your statements. It’s the strangest thing. I with there was a word for this kind of thing.

Hmmm... With your words, you seem to be saying that you are very grateful for the help you received. However, there is something in the tone of what you are saying that is somehow at odds with this. It’s almost as if to suggest that perhaps you are not being 100% truthful in your statements. It’s the strangest thing. I with there was a word for this kind of thing.

Beerball