Last post wins!

/dev/null

Meatballs

Are you trying to make the stromboli jealous?

Sitting in DFW bored out of my skull. ..... One more hour to go .... Then I get on the American Eagle tin can to go home ..... BGE time tomorrow though.

At least the airport is cool!!

Uhh... that's not coffee.

:unsure:

How is the Gringette?

The regular posters here are volunteering for baby sitting duties. Jack is first up. Just let him know when you want him there ..... And lock up the beer before he arrives.

Notes to consider:

Beerball and GBID need diaper changing lessons. They promised to practice on each other before showing up at your place.

Mead wants to show her how to enjoy wine so you need to take him off the list.

The lovely Cowgirls fan will wait in the wings knowing that us guys will only screw things up. She promises the feminine touch to restore the balance.

How is the Gringette?

The regular posters here are volunteering for baby sitting duties. Jack is first up. Just let him know when you want him there ..... And lock up the beer before he arrives.

Notes to consider:

Beerball and GBID need diaper changing lessons. They promised to practice on each other before showing up at your place.

Mead wants to show her how to enjoy wine so you need to take him off the list.

The lovely Cowgirls fan will wait in the wings knowing that us guys will only screw things up. She promises the feminine touch to restore the balance.

Glad you didn't mention me. Last time I pulled babysitting duty I got confused and sat on the baby :doh: