Last post wins!

/dev/null

Speaking of which...the keyboard is pretty crusty. What should I use to clean it?

In some other thread it was mention urine makes a good cleaning agent. Try pissing on it.

But an extra 4th round pick shows that the Bills are committed (we should be committed) to building through the draft, it's the patsie* way! Rejoice, rejoice!

Hey! This is not the place to talk football!

Fedex Beerball and me some of that COOL Maine weather before you head for home!!! Anything you send would be a big help!! We wouldn't mind if you sent rain too!!

Maine was beautiful.

Did you get the day of cool and rainy weather I sent in the mail?

It is Sunday, unbelievably cool for this time of year. The air is much like September or a warm day in October (in the 80's)...with football back, I fired up the grill, threw some brats on, wrapped a pita bread around it and fill it with stadium mustard. Also, making some steaks and burgers but that's my normal Sunday.

I'm ready for some football!!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to everyone. I've been a long time lurker, first time poster. I hope that you welcome me into your family and allow me to eat at the big kids table on Thanksgiving.

I come from a family of cannibals you are welcome to be dinner at our home.