Last post wins!

/dev/null

Your tongue ... of course

And another thing! We go 40 straight days over 100 here and the record is 42, so what happens yesterday? Freak clouds and storms roll in and we don't get the record. Today's over 100 again. WTF is the point? Now I can't say I lived through the longest streak of +100 degree days here in Dallas. I'm nothing but a failure.

And another another thing...a 4th rounder for Lee Evans? Are you kidding me?

And another another another thing...someone provide crayonz with an update on that unidentified submerged object.

This Evans trade really has me hacked off. :censored::angry::censored:

no schitt. everyone is acting like he was declining and we have some great young guys. We don't have crap but hopes and potential. Steve Johnson had 1 really good year but showed a lot of flaws and people forget that. We have a lot of unproven youngsters and some oft injured ones.

no schitt. everyone is acting like he was declining and we have some great young guys. We don't have crap but hopes and potential. Steve Johnson had 1 really good year but showed a lot of flaws and people forget that. We have a lot of unproven youngsters and some oft injured ones.

But an extra 4th round pick shows that the Bills are committed (we should be committed) to building through the draft, it's the patsie* way! Rejoice, rejoice!