Last post wins!

/dev/null

Rumor has it that a couple of members who regularly post in this forum have gone mad .... are you one of them?

"Gone?" :lol:

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

You know what I think? I think that we're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch.

And all the while, the big furry spiders inch closer and closer and closer...

Maine. 4 or 5 days.

Wanted to take the cruise out of Boston to Nova Scotia. (all booked up) Planning on booking next year.

Fedex Beerball and me some of that COOL Maine weather before you head for home!!! Anything you send would be a big help!! We wouldn't mind if you sent rain too!!

He should splurge and get the three hour tour. You can meet a movie star, a millionaire, a professor, even a sweet farm girl.

Too expensive ...

Riddle: What has two thumbs and is ready for lunch?

THIS guy.

Didn't you lose a thumb in a tragic accident involving a kangaroo and adult toys? Then again maybe I have you confused for someone else.

So Gringo, I gotta ask - how is your new baby daughter, and what name did you settle on?

She's doing great. Poopin', eatin', sleepin', you name it. Her name is Zuzu Emily and she's a cutiepie!

Yeah Gringo, how's your wife and my kid?

:nana:

Why, you rotten so and so! :censored::angry: