Last post wins!

/dev/null

My tree was on the local news. 240 yr old "redwood" is actually an oak, and was over 100' tall. It's a pain in the arse cutting the thing up.

5 years ago Hurricane Wilma took an oak tree down across the street from me. I still have firewood.

Me too. If I had the opportunity right now to lay down somewhere comfortable, I'm pretty sure I could be asleep within 5 seconds.

Comes with the territory. How is the wee gringette doing?

Time for the shower.

At the bikini womans house?

So I'm working out on Long Island this week and last night one of my co-workers and I want to go get a beer and some food. So we ask the people working at the front desk where's a bar with decent food, preferebly local, not chain. They all suggested TGI Fridays. :unsure: We ask the cab driver, he also suggested Fridays. :wallbash: We ended up looking up on that internet thingy and found a decent local bar on our own to try out.

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

You know what I think? I think that we're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch.

We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

You know what I think? I think that we're all in our private traps, clamped in them, and none of us can ever get out. We scratch and we claw, but only at the air, only at each other, and for all of it, we never budge an inch.

that's very deep for such a pointless and worthless annoying thread.