Last post wins!

/dev/null

Wow, that's really good to hear. Toe jam addictions are very difficult to overcome.

So I’m here every day, busting my butt, posting really high quality insightful stuff while Dorkula is at his cushy luxury toejam rehab spa, sipping mimosas and playing ping pong... and then he just waltzes back in here like he owns the place and claims the title? Oh, no he dint!

So I’m here every day, busting my butt, posting really high quality insightful stuff while Dorkula is at his cushy luxury toejam rehab spa, sipping mimosas and playing ping pong... and then he just waltzes back in here like he owns the place and claims the title? Oh, no he dint!

Not just any kind of Mimosas, they were Strawberry. . . And, sometimes we mixed it with Apple juice instead! :thumbsup:

There was one lady there, who to kick her habbit, built a ping pong paddle out of toejam. We all tried to say it was unfair because it was not regulation size, but the comittee allowed it. Needless to say she went on to win the ToeJam Tournamnet of Champions 2011 Table Tennis title.

And oh yea, I think I thought I win I won!?!?

Not just any kind of Mimosas, they were Strawberry. . . And, sometimes we mixed it with Apple juice instead! :thumbsup:

There was one lady there, who to kick her habbit, built a ping pong paddle out of toejam. We all tried to say it was unfair because it was not regulation size, but the comittee allowed it. Needless to say she went on to win the ToeJam Tournamnet of Champions 2011 Table Tennis title.

And oh yea, I think I thought I win I won!?!?

Wow, she took home the TJTTTOC trophy using a non-regulation paddle? My guess is she was playing footsie with the judges.