Last post wins!

/dev/null

Why yes, I would like a delicious ice cream sandwich. Thank you very much.

Now you've made me mad .... I can't have ice cream any more (no lactose for me) and I love ice cream sandwiches .... taunt me with the idea

Time zone by time zone from what I read.

So if it ends by time zone what happens if you're in Los Angeles and board a plane for New York, and the rapture happens while you're in flight, do you rapture when you land, do you rapture according to Pacific time, or did you miss the proverbial bus?

This is the epitomy of the ultimate thread.

i opened your reply for the woman...as always...it would probably make me happier to not see you type anything, and just have her smiling at me...

i opened your reply for the woman...as always...it would probably make me happier to not see you type anything, and just have her smiling at me...

I fully agree jboyst. I would luv to wake up one morning to see her smiling face.

Now as to a rapture draft. What an awesome concept lol

You lose your man card for this .... Lilac festival :blink:

If you had to choose to either go on a hike through the woods with a bunch of guys or go "look at flowers" with a group of girls which would you choose? (Don't forget, it was a nice day out so lots of sun dresses, tank tops, etc were on display)

If you had to choose to either go on a hike through the woods with a bunch of guys or go "look at flowers" with a group of girls which would you choose? (Don't forget, it was a nice day out so lots of sun dresses, tank tops, etc were on display)

Yeah yeah ...turn in the man card :D

Lilac festival...sounds like an outdoor version of a "Hooters".