Last post wins!

/dev/null

Says the guy who thinks his dog is a Time Cop...

You should show some respect. I just had you assassinated for your insolence. Then my dog Bille (the Timecop) went back and altered the course of history in order to restore your present existence. This is to demonstrate to you how it works. Unfortunately, one of the inevitable results of altering history is that you have no memory whatsoever of the alternate timeline in which you were murdered. So you'll just have to take my word for it. But for a while there, you were all like "Oh no, please don't hurt me. I take it all back. I'll never doubt Billie's abilities again." etc...

I'm sure you can appreciate how exhausting it is for me to have to tell you this after all we've been through.

You should show some respect. I just had you assassinated for your insolence. Then my dog Bille (the Timecop) went back and altered the course of history in order to restore your present existence. This is to demonstrate to you how it works. Unfortunately, one of the inevitable results of altering history is that you have no memory whatsoever of the alternate timeline in which you were murdered. So you'll just have to take my word for it. But for a while there, you were all like "Oh no, please don't hurt me. I take it all back. I'll never doubt Billie's abilities again." etc...

I'm sure you can appreciate how exhausting it is for me to have to tell you this after all we've been through.

Your dog Bille sure does like table scraps from Milliways

Truck has to go to the garage fri. Bad bearing.

be a man, do it yourself...then when you can't do it anymore, call someone else...argue that since you did part of the work, or at least half you should only pay half.

Off to Stoughton Friday till Tue. Work, work, work to install Chair rail and picture frame molding on the walls.

Don't forget to pack the soups....chicken....minestrone...split pea.

Truck has to go to the garage fri. Bad bearing.

Chicken soup too for the bearing?

Does this mean you're fine now? Not sick anymore?

85% better

If tomorrow really is the end of the world, this thread might actually have a winner

What time? Will I wake up tomorrow? Might not have to do any work at my daughters.

I don't mean to get all metaphysical on you, but maybe the work you're going to do at your daughters is the final tribulation?

Could be?

Should I take my gun with me?? Survival supplies?

Could be?

Should I take my gun with me?? Survival supplies?

Nah blow off your daughter ... if it is the end of days wouldn't you rather run the streets naked while acting like a lunatic? Besides if it is not the end of days you will be arrested and we will have something funny to discuss in this forum.

Nah blow off your daughter ... if it is the end of days wouldn't you rather run the streets naked while acting like a lunatic? Besides if it is not the end of days you will be arrested and we will have something funny to discuss in this forum.

Not going to end till around 6pm. No running around naked for this guy. I will tell her we will just sit around and get drunk and wait for 6pm.

Not going to end till around 6pm. No running around naked for this guy. I will tell her we will just sit around and get drunk and wait for 6pm.

Is that 6pm Zulu, EST, Central, Mountain, or Pacific?

Will the world ends hourly by time zone like New Years?