Last post wins!

/dev/null

My new grass is loving it and so am I not having to move the damn sprinkler all over the place. GO RAIN!!! :thumbsup:

I don't know, not having to mow the lawn from mid July until late August because its all dead is nice...

And...the hay crop in this area is suffering. I am normally done by now and not even cut one field...

Did any one see that Hines Ward was stopped in a car that was stolen last thursday night. Seems the women he was with had reported the car stolen a few weeks ago because she had forgotten where she parked it.Then forgot to cancel the report when she found it.

Off to Kansas City ... Some great Q will be had

Kansas City...great Q and Texas Rangers there too!

Did any one see that Hines Ward was stopped in a car that was stolen last thursday night. Seems the women he was with had reported the car stolen a few weeks ago because she had forgotten where she parked it.Then forgot to cancel the report when she found it.

This is just what "Dancing with the Stars" did NOT need!!

8 days of very low chances of rain...yippy! Just in time for the weekend! Spending hours and hours cutting hay!

Where does everyone get their weather forecast? Weather.com is most updated, but accuweather is most accurate, while weatherbug is just awefully behind and empty of good info, and local forecasters, well, hit or miss.