Last post wins!

/dev/null

Man, that was close! Bill almost held the lead for a full 24 hours. That would have automatically advanced him to the Last Post final round and we would have had to pay him a $5,000 bonus. Good thing I blocked it.

With Bill's super powers he can delete your post and set himself up for a nice payday. :devil:

Two weeks until Bowman Gray season starts up! Can't wait!

Anyone in the Carolina region or passing through on a Saturday night needs to stop by the place one Saturday night and see a piece of American History!

Perfect day here in big d. Fnished cleaning up the pool. The storm the other day turned it into a swamp. I've cleaned the filter twice, emptied the Polaris about 50 times and filter baskets emtied even more. Well be swimming on Easter this year, the water is already warm enough.

So I wanted to get internet for my very own. To get 1.5 d/l and .2 u/l would be about $35. To get 7 d/l and .6 u/l cost $79. Those were the best deals, Windstream is the only other possible carrier here...

Nonetheless, for just $99 (plus $9/month for digital box) I can get a tri-bundle for phone, internet, and digital cable. I like that I will have my own internet instead of pirating wifi from my dad, and I do not mind just having my broadcast TV but digital cable will be nice. And, I do not need the phone but can use it (in fact I am getting my grandpa's old # (When phone lines first came to this area they were 5 digits, 249-07, 07 meant it was the 7th house on the 249 party line of 10 phones. When they went to a 7 number phone they just put 07 on the end)).

Yeah, so I am now going to spend $109 + tax a month. Efff.

I had looked at doing the 4G modem from Verizon Wireless but did not want to be capped on my usage for the price. It would be nice, though. If FIOS was in the area, I might have tried it. I looked in to Direct TV, Dish, and other possibilities, too.

Edited by jboyst62

Perfect day here in big d. Fnished cleaning up the pool. The storm the other day turned it into a swamp. I've cleaned the filter twice, emptied the Polaris about 50 times and filter baskets emtied even more. Well be swimming on Easter this year, the water is already warm enough.

Need any volunteers on Saturday to do a "test" swim to make sure it is ready for the bunny the next day?

Ribs, chicken breast, corn on the cob & salad. For desert tapioca pudding with strawberries.

Yum.....any leftovers we can help you finish?

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Yum.....any leftovers we can help you finish?

Always plenty of leftovers!

Off to do a deck this morning before the showers hit later. Will wash another one this after noon then head up to see mom.

Mom is back in the hospital. Had another very mild heart attack.

Hope mom is doing well. :thumbsup:

Ribs, chicken breast, corn on the cob & salad. For desert tapioca pudding with strawberries.

Rude not to invite any of us over to share ...

Need any volunteers on Saturday to do a "test" swim to make sure it is ready for the bunny the next day.

Come on over

Off to do a deck this morning before the showers hit later. Will wash another one this after noon then head up to see mom.

Mom is back in the hospital. Had another very mild heart attack.

I wil add you guys to my prayer list .