Last post wins!

/dev/null

Send some our way. Lake has ice as far as one can see. Damm Ice boom keeping us cold when winds are from the west or north. Winds today are from the south so we catch a break.

Oh and Jack, you ever see that ice boom across the mouth of the Niagara river? TNT wouldn't touch it. Bunker busters maybe...and a lot of them!!

Ice boom removal begins Tuesday.

So, finally went ahead and hooked up the internet ports to the shed I ran with the cat6.

I am downloading at 18-20 consistently to internet. I have cat6 running 370' but since it is downhill it lets it run faster I think.

I am uploading at .6 (TW limits upload speed)

I can use skype successfully, etc. I am here now.

Rock on.

So, finally went ahead and hooked up the internet ports to the shed I ran with the cat6.

I am downloading at 18-20 consistently to internet. I have cat6 running 370' but since it is downhill it lets it run faster I think.

I am uploading at .6 (TW limits upload speed)

Duh, its uploading slower because as you pointed out the cable is on a hill, so the bits take longer going uphill.

Duh, its uploading slower because as you pointed out the cable is on a hill, so the bits take longer going uphill.

I wish. TW really pisses me off by putting a cap on the upload speeds. I mean .6 for the upload speed is BS! I can download at over 30MBPS and can only upload at .6?! According to them speeds of 1.5mbps are available but I have never seen it, even tethered.

Well, see...when 2 consenting adults of opposite gender decide to join together....

Oh crap, go ask your mother!

I tried that long ago ... she said "go talk with your father" .... I went to speak with him and he said "I dunno..." I'm in the dark here ....

New avatar

<------------------

who is that?

I do not know but The Beatles once said "Let it Be".

i love the beatles. love lennon and paul. but why is this song so famous? i hate it. its super boring.

i think it says let it be like 613 times in that song. yuck.