Last post wins!

/dev/null

Sweet morning in Dallas today. Enjoying the sunshine on this awesome day. The convertible top is down it is a great day for this. Just give me about three weeks and I will be bitching about the heat.

Send some our way. Lake has ice as far as one can see. Damm Ice boom keeping us cold when winds are from the west or north. Winds today are from the south so we catch a break.

Oh and Jack, you ever see that ice boom across the mouth of the Niagara river? TNT wouldn't touch it. Bunker busters maybe...and a lot of them!!

Sweet morning in Dallas today. Enjoying the sunshine on this awesome day. The convertible top is down it is a great day for this. Just give me about three weeks and I will be bitching about the heat.

Beautiful day in the 'Cuse so of course everyone goes to mall instead of being outside. Monday it's supposed to be 77°

the carolinas are getting hit, along with VA.

I was about to say WTF you talkin about?

weather.com's 36 hour forecast is temp around 50 rest of the day and 70 tomorrow, with only a 20% chance of rain.

Then I zoomed out on the radar. Yep, it's gonna rain. I think their 36 hour forecast is wrong

I was about to say WTF you talkin about?

weather.com's 36 hour forecast is temp around 50 rest of the day and 70 tomorrow, with only a 20% chance of rain.

Then I zoomed out on the radar. Yep, it's gonna rain. I think their 36 hour forecast is wrong

look up charlotte, greensboro and winston-salem. We're getting it bad along the I85 corridor.

Send some our way. Lake has ice as far as one can see. Damm Ice boom keeping us cold when winds are from the west or north. Winds today are from the south so we catch a break.

Oh and Jack, you ever see that ice boom across the mouth of the Niagara river? TNT wouldn't touch it. Bunker busters maybe...and a lot of them!!

This is the hardest thing to explain to my wife who has never lived up north. A couple of months of intense winter and cold is ok but months on end is just harsh. At the same time the heat that willmhit us soon is also oppressive. The thermometer in the car said we hit 90 today. It is too soon for this kinds of temps. The pool is nearly warm enough to swim in.