Last post wins!

/dev/null

and you are a COPYCAT POSTER

:oops: ... but at least I was honest and said that I lifted it from another forum.

They may have more overall posts, but I guarantee they can't come close to us in terms of subtlety, sophistication, depth of insight and overall literary excellence.

Yeah, we'll go with that. :thumbsup:

Actually yeah, you're right Gringo :worthy: ... the other forum is all people who own Dodge Challengers, so we get alot of "I'm taking the lead posts".

How many beefs is that?

About 15 or 16 2 1/2 yr old steers.

You'd need a 26' trailer, assuming it's a featherlight you might look at around 5,000 lbs for the trailer weight.

A steer @ about 1300 to 1400 lbs. is a good finishing weight for a continental breed.

@ $.95 (which is lower end in todays market) you'd make abut $20,000. Probably earning less then what you put in to them.

So, with my meat I am now revving the turbo and winnng...I wonder if DamJ feels more at home here with all the auto talk?

How's your eye sight?

Pretty good, but I won't be able to see you in my rearview that well...trailer will block most of it...

why?

Pretty good, but I won't be able to see you in my rearview that well...trailer will block most of it...

why?

Good, I'll be the little blue dot in front of you.

BTW ... I think you tried to race me last year on River road ... if you remember, it didn't go well for you.

Edited by damj

Good, I'll be the little blue dot in front of you.

BTW ... I think you tried to race me last year on River road ... if you remember, it didn't go well for you.

...hmm...I do not race anyone and I do not live in WNY and have only visited there once and that was the Brockport area.

More snow today. 2" - 6"

75 or so and sunny.

We need rain.

However, my loggers skidder broke down and it'll be delayed at least 3 days. I have enough hay to get by - my cows are sectioned in to a small paddock - but I should be feeding grass right now! It is frustrating, and money is so tight that right now I do not know what I can do.