Last post wins!

/dev/null

:D I grilled up some nice plump juicy chicken breasts yesterday. I think winter may have finally left us behind (here).

Using plump and breasts in the same post may be a violation of board rules - I'm checking.

I have been vandalized. Mods I demand you... oh wait. :censored:

You can report us to our supreme Mod ... none other than Sir SDS himself :D Though beerball has some sort of dirty pictures on him from board days of yore ... at least that is the unfounded rumor. I might be confused though as Berball also has questionable pictures of himself...

You can report us to our supreme Mod ... none other than Sir SDS himself :D Though beerball has some sort of dirty pictures on him from board days of yore ... at least that is the unfounded rumor. I might be confused though as Berball also has questionable pictures of himself...

Is there any such thing as an unquestionable picture of Beerball?

P.S. Die, thread, die.

NYT Article on young farmers... they are sort of hippies, but it is still cool.

Didn't want to start a new thread for it, but I hope you all enjoy it; maybe Lana can start looking around for her cowboy now, except, he'll ride a bike instead of a horse...have a columbia coat instead flannel...sandals instead of cowboy boots...listen to Indigo Girls instead of Willie...smoke pot instead of marlboro's...be a hippie douche instead of a real man.

Either way, enjoy.

NYT Article on young farmers... they are sort of hippies, but it is still cool.

Didn't want to start a new thread for it, but I hope you all enjoy it; maybe Lana can start looking around for her cowboy now, except, he'll ride a bike instead of a horse...have a columbia coat instead flannel...sandals instead of cowboy boots...listen to Indigo Girls instead of Willie...smoke pot instead of marlboro's...be a hippie douche instead of a real man.

Either way, enjoy.

Interesting .... one of the things I hated as a kid was our vegetable garden - planting, weeding, watering - I just thought of it as work. Now when I buy produce - even the "organic" stuff - that is tasteless I miss what I once had. I have no interest in becoming a farmer at this stage of my life but I applaud those who are trying to make a go of good old family farms once again.

If you pee on the tomato plant to water it, is it still considered organic?

Most people would be amazed to know what organic actually means. You can take chicken litter and spread it on your fields and it will qualify despite how many hormones and process feeds you have given them. But, yes, piss is organic, although all the wine in you may cause the plant have to get to AA.

Or create a new market for alcoholic tomatoes.

Reminds me of a HS story. We were on some sort of field trip. One of my classmates took a hypodermic needle and shot vodka into oranges. Several of my classmates (I plea the 5th) sat on the back of the bus eating oranges and getting buzzed. If kids used that kind of creativity to solve world hunger who knows where we would be.

Reminds me of a HS story. We were on some sort of field trip. One of my classmates took a hypodermic needle and shot vodka into oranges. Several of my classmates (I plea the 5th) sat on the back of the bus eating oranges and getting buzzed. If kids used that kind of creativity to solve world hunger who knows where we would be.

I suspect that by plea you meant drank

:beer:

Both have been replaced. :-(

I tried....

:D I grilled up some nice plump juicy chicken breasts yesterday. I think winter may have finally left us behind (here).

Not so fast..from the native Texan here....have you forgotten that late March snow of last year?

I think I found some grey hair on my head

Who cares if it is grey....be glad there is hair there.