Last post wins!

/dev/null

Whose turn was it to bring donuts this morning? :angry:

One place I used to work that was going downhill we had a system set up. If you were thinking of quitting you brought in bagels. On the day you decided to quit you'd bring in doughnuts. I'm not sure management ever caught on.

Jack must still be out doing something.

I'm working cleaning out my storage unit, deciding between trash, Salvation Army, and ebay. I do want to see a movie this week, any ideas?

I'm working cleaning out my storage unit, deciding between trash, Salvation Army, and ebay. I do want to see a movie this week, any ideas?

The only response to a request for a movie idea is A Serbian Film.

One place I used to work that was going downhill we had a system set up. If you were thinking of quitting you brought in bagels. On the day you decided to quit you'd bring in doughnuts. I'm not sure management ever caught on.

I don't have any ideas but the movie critic of TBD might. SM Mark Vader for a recommendation.

18" of snow here.

and here i am thinking of getting an ac unit.

Jack Squat could eat no twa...

Let me stop right there.

oral sexxxxxxx????

ha ha. this is a funny topic. everyone denies it. but everyone does it!!!!

i love it!

i only have like 5 posts here. but this post alone should name me the winner! yes???

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

and here i am thinking of getting an ac unit.

oral sexxxxxxx????

ha ha. this is a funny topic. everyone denies it. but everyone does it!!!!

i love it!

i only have like 5 posts here. but this post alone should name me the winner! yes???

See this thread. We are all doomed. :angry::cry: