Last post wins!

/dev/null

To defend the Southerns who drive poorly in the snow - you do not realize, that especially across the Carolina's it is mostly a nice sheet of ice underneath the snow. Temperatures rarely have enough time to stay below freezing and when they rise just enough to melt some snow it freezes the roads. I am a great driver in snow, I grew up in the North and even took my driving test in the snow; but I will not drive in this weather unless I have to do so. There is a thin layer of ice already across the roads here and I am not that far in the country!

That said, many schools across central NC are already closed tomorrow and have been since noon.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Can't go home tonight, gotta stay on Long Island, right where they're supposed to get 18"+ of snow overnight. A couple weeks ago it took about a week for them to dig out.

You might as well hole right up for the next 2 weeks.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Can't go home tonight, gotta stay on Long Island, right where they're supposed to get 18"+ of snow overnight. A couple weeks ago it took about a week for them to dig out.

My cousin got sent down to NYC to help remove snow along with others, except now its snowing here and we need plow drivers and such. . . thanks alot NYC, First you take all of our energy, now you take all of our plow drivers.