Last post wins!

/dev/null

was thinking of quitting, but then decided against it. that would be too easy, and i wouldn't want to give you folks the satisfaction. and i think rfeynman has been mailing it in, and should really change his name back to what it was, because it's far too pedestrian as far as i'm concerned.

and this whole talk of just jack's victory, well that's just wrong. i won this sucker some 50 pages ago, and it was verified. so all the funny and grumpy and sunglassed and devil and head-banging-againstp-wall emoticons can't change that. and it's also been established that any bans against me do not apply.

so live with it people. i'm here to stay. :P

jw

Happy now Jackass! :beer:

it's at this point when i explained to my wife what had happened. so she, like people do, went outside and retraced the exact same steps i had been retracing for the past hour.

of course, this was to no avail. and yet, this is what people do.

it was at this point, i provided her my theory as to what happened, blaming the neighbor, and accusing him of creating this distraction.

she said, "stop it right there. i'm not hearing any more of that."

she's a kind person, and has far more patience for people than i do, and will not hear them disparaged.

"harumph!" i said, following her back in the house.

"so, what am i going to do?" i asked her, referring to whether to fork out the $1,000 to have the locks changed, or take a gamble and not do anything, hope that the keys went down a sewer; someone picked them up and elected to throw them away themselves; or that the keys are somehow lost in our house.

well, what would you do?

jw

still unsure, and late for work, i jumped in the shower and, afterward, had just finished ironing a couple of shirts, when the phone rang.

jw

Happy now Jackass! :beer:

Jackass may be happy, but I'm not. Change your name back to your original handle, please.

You besmirch the reputation of the great Becker and Fagen every time you post, now.

:P