Last post wins!

/dev/null

<_<

It's just that Beerball talks about it so much ...

If it was your job you'd talk about it a lot too.

Thanks gringo for straightening me out ... in fact I wanna be just--like--you! I figure all I need's a lobotomy and some tights! :bag:

Pictures of monkey's "straighten you out"! :thumbsup:

Beerball for President. 2012

Send money now to get him elected.

Wait, wait, wait a minute, why do you need money to run for president in 2012? the dem's nominated a guy for the US Senate that had no money, had no organiation, all he had was enough $$ to put his name on the ballot and to put up a internet site.........

Wait, wait, wait a minute, why do you need money to run for president in 2012? the dem's nominated a guy for the US Senate that had no money, had no organiation, all he had was enough $$ to put his name on the ballot and to put up a internet site.........

This is big and we want to make sure we win.

The party establishments are starting to take notice of our grassroots campaign to elect Beerball

Their cronies in the mainstream media are getting ready to run a blockbuster story in the Transnational Uninquirer alleging that Beerball is the real mother of John Edwards love child.

I'm also hearing rumors that they're digging into Beerballs ties with Unorganized Crime, specifically his ties to Gangsta Kitty.

The party establishments are starting to take notice of our grassroots campaign to elect Beerball

Their cronies in the mainstream media are getting ready to run a blockbuster story in the Transnational Uninquirer alleging that Beerball is the real mother of John Edwards love child.

I'm also hearing rumors that they're digging into Beerballs ties with Unorganized Crime, specifically his ties to Gangsta Kitty.

:thumbsup:<_< now will you come clean the ice tea off my screen? Not to mention address my coworkers who are wondering why I am laughing my :bag: off.

He's got my vote, but only if I can win this thread ... Link

:w00t::lol:

You just got yourself a libel lawsuit from Gangsta Kitty!!!

He's got my vote, but only if I can win this thread ... Link

YOU STUPID JACKASS!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD YOU CAN'T WIN THIS THREAD!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR CAVERNOUS SKULL!!!!! :bag::thumbsup:<_<:lol::wallbash: :wallbash:

:w00t::lol:

You just got yourself a libel lawsuit from Gangsta Kitty!!!

YOU STUPID JACKASS!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD YOU CAN'T WIN THIS THREAD!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR CAVERNOUS SKULL!!!!! :bag::thumbsup:<_<:lol:

YOU STUPID JACKASS!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD YOU I CAN'T WIN THIS THREAD IF YOU KEEP INJECTING YOUR DRIVEL!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR CAVERNOUS SKULL!!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: :w00t::lol:

I was watching old WCW clips about teh NWO, adn got to thinking

I'm think about starting my own NWO her on TBD.

Basically a group of people who go around and team up to ropugh up other posters.

We can rule this place. What say you?