Last post wins!

/dev/null

I have nothing interesting to add.

Well then, you're in the right place. Pull up a chair ...

'Relax,' said Rfeynman,

'We are programmed to receive.

You can post here any time you like,

But you can never leave!'

:blink:

It's just that Beerball talks about it so much ...

Don't let yourself get influenced by that nutjob. That stuff is ok for Beerball because he's in politics now, but regular working people have no need for that kind of depraved deviant filth.

:blink:

It's just that Beerball talks about it so much ...

Don't let yourself get influenced by that nutjob. That stuff is ok for Beerball because he's in politics now, but regular working people have no need for that kind of depraved deviant filth.

Shouldn't you guys be working out Beerballs campaign trail right now, instead of messing around in here?

Thanks gringo for straightening me out ... in fact I wanna be just--like--you! I figure all I need's a lobotomy and some tights! :blink:

Thanks gringo for straightening me out ... in fact I wanna be just--like--you! I figure all I need's a lobotomy and some tights! :blink:

:doh: That's the nicest thing anybody's said to me since DC Tom admitted he was frightened and intimidated by my amazing intellect. :lol:

:blink: That's the nicest thing anybody's said to me since DC Tom admitted he was frightened and intimidated by my amazing intellect. :doh:

I just double-checked... actually what DC Tom said was that I was a world class moron and I should never speak or write anything down ever again. But he said it with such affection! And that World Class thing is pretty good, huh?

I just double-checked... actually what DC Tom said was that I was a world class moron and I should never speak or write anything down ever again. But he said it with such affection! And that World Class thing is pretty good, huh?

For a minute there I was very concerned .... I thought there might have been a day where DC Tom lost his mind.