Last post wins!

/dev/null

Im sure you all will be happy to know that i have returned from my vacation. Here are some highlights.

~ Watched some fireworks

~ Drank some beer

~ Ate steak, italian sausage, ribs, meatballs, pasta, salads.

~Drank more beer.

~Shaved my mothers cat to look like a lion.

~ Watched a guy try to steal a boat but get thrown from the second story of the boat to the first and then 4 other guys beat the hell out of him.

BUt now i am back and ready to take my place as the winner in this thread.

Did they call the cops too or just beat the ever living :devil: out of him?

Thanks for promoting me, even though you made fun of me. . .

Given you chose the name CountDorkula I would assumer that you have a thick skin and can take a joke :devil: - now on to the important things - Happy July 6th to you and others - I am now in the lead to win this thing :lol:

Given you chose the name CountDorkula I would assumer that you have a thick skin and can take a joke :devil: - now on to the important things - Happy July 6th to you and others - I am now in the lead to win this thing :lol:

Sheesh! Talk about a name indicating having a thick skin... "BuffaloBill?" Gimme a break! That's how I know you will not mind too much if I pounce on your last-second fumbled kickoff return after just having taken the lead late in the fourth quarter. Chip shot field goal as time expires = I win!

Sheesh! Talk about a name indicating having a thick skin... "BuffaloBill?" Gimme a break! That's how I know you will not mind too much if I pounce on your last-second fumbled kickoff return after just having taken the lead late in the fourth quarter. Chip shot field goal as time expires = I win!

Sounds like another sad ending to a nationaly televised Bills game. Been there done that and have the t-shirt. :devil::lol:

:devil::wallbash:

Given you chose the name CountDorkula I would assumer that you have a thick skin and can take a joke :lol: - now on to the important things - Happy July 6th to you and others - I am now in the lead to win this thing :wallbash:

What is wrong with you idiots!!!

You can't win this thing!! You can only come in second!!!

Ya Wanna win go here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...hl=careful+what

:lol::wallbash:

You can't win this thing!! You can only come in second!!!

Ya Wanna win go here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...hl=careful+what

Another shamless plug .... :wallbash:

Only three ways to win:

A hard crash

Mod shuts down the thread

/Dev/Null/ shuts down the thread

Perhaps you consider the last two invalid as the system may indicate the thread is closed with a final post.

Bottom line: who cares? It is the journey not the destination. :devil:

He's actually named after the Buffalo Bill Cody Wild West Show. He's married to a modern day Annie Oakley too.

Another shamless plug .... :lol:

Only three ways to win:

A hard crash

Mod shuts down the thread

/Dev/Null/ shuts down the thread

Perhaps you consider the last two invalid as the system may indicate the thread is closed with a final post.

Bottom line: who cares? It is the journey not the destination. :devil:

Look, I set MY thread up to be winnable. If you know this isn't winnable then stop saying it is!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:Jackass!!

It's always gotta be about you huh Steely? Promoting your own thread you selfish Sally.

:wallbash:

:devil:

If you bought a lottery ticket for an unwinnable prize and I offered to sell you one that WAS WINNABLE would that be self promotion or a good deed done by a fellow human being to help out somebody who's just been scammed! :lol:Jackass!!

Given you chose the name CountDorkula I would assumer that you have a thick skin and can take a joke :lol: - now on to the important things - Happy July 6th to you and others - I am now in the lead to win this thing :wallbash:

I actually make fun of myslef, more than i care to elaborate. . . :devil:

It's all in good fun anyways, no need to huff and puff about someone giving it to you a little.

Besides survival of the fittest, and with this name im in this thing for he long haul, and setting up for the win.