Last post wins!

/dev/null

you're right about that. he probably went up to Georgia, given the traditional location of hell. good point.

jw

Speaking of hell, you're all going there if you don't stop this thread ... :flirt:

you're right about that. he probably went up to Georgia, given the traditional location of hell. good point.

jw

Have you ever wondered if heaven and hell are the same size? I suppose that it is probably easier to go to hell as compared to getting into heaven. If so, wouldn't hell need to be bigger?

It's Wednesday! Two more work days till my 4 day weekend! Going camping up at Cranberry Lake.

Yupper, same here, then the week after I'm on the road for a couple days (always good to get out of the office), then a week of vaca ... July is shaping up to be a good month.

It's Wednesday! Two more work days till my 4 day weekend! Going camping up at Cranberry Lake.

Are you going to the big campsite, or will you be hitting up the water access campsites distributed throughout the lake?

Yes. Before he made the trip, he was actually quite a nice, cheery fellow. Then he hit the rush hour traffic on I285.

Speaking of trip, Tomothy Leary was also a nice cheerful fellow, especially when he was hitting the 'cid