Last post wins!

/dev/null

I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!!

Bring me my !@#$ing paper and you can have the $2 it costs.

You don't care what happens the rest of the week?

I work on the road and don't want the papers piling up in front of my door Monday-Friday, so I'm having my sister save hers for me, then I read them either Friday night or Saturday morning.

I am shocked anyone still has a subscription to a newspaper.

My whole family has subscriptions. There's just something that current technology can not match with newsprint. I see articles the local paper includes, that they do not post on their webpage. With the iPad, Kindle, and Nook taking off, I wish they would do a virtual paper, basically make a PDF of the daily paper for download. I'd pay for it if it was the same, not their current "do a search and you still can't find the article online you saw in this mornings paper" webpage they have.

And it's kinda hard to balance my laptop on my lap while taking a dump in the morning.

Bring me my !@#$ing paper and you can have the $2 it costs.

I work on the road and don't want the papers piling up in front of my door Monday-Friday, so I'm having my sister save hers for me, then I read them either Friday night or Saturday morning.

My whole family has subscriptions. There's just something that current technology can not match with newsprint. I see articles the local paper includes, that they do not post on their webpage. With the iPad, Kindle, and Nook taking off, I wish they would do a virtual paper, basically make a PDF of the daily paper for download. I'd pay for it if it was the same, not their current "do a search and you still can't find the article online you saw in this mornings paper" webpage they have.

And it's kinda hard to balance my laptop on my lap while taking a dump in the morning.

Thank you. Now I'm going to have to work extra hard to remove that hurtful imagery from my brain.