Last post wins!

/dev/null

You sure? 70% chance of rain today and in the 60's tomorrow

Dude,

I live in Connecticut. Every day down here is beautiful. And my 2 year old loves the beach no matter what the weather. Something about digging in the sand. . . . . . . .

Did I win?

Dude,

I live in Connecticut. Every day down here is beautiful. And my 2 year old loves the beach no matter what the weather. Something about digging in the sand. . . . . . . .

Did I win?

I sort of figured you were a yankee, going to the beach in this weather. There are some nice beaches here and around Sebastion Inlet. Enjoy, If I can help with pointers, sites, etc. let me know

Mead, I've been in Schenectady this week. Staying at the Quality on Hamburg St, working at the Ellis - McClellan campus, the old St. Clares

Trunk lines came down that feed the plant. Power came back on some time after 3 this morning. I had to call all my crane operators and tell them not to go in last night. Days is starting back this morning. Still in town?

Sitting at YVR, waiting for the 11:21 a.m. flight to Chicago and beyond to board. Got the ipod cranked with the Foo's "Everlong" just popping up and it's one of my favorite songs.

And these past 21 days have been a blast. I can barely remember my life before the Olympics, and lord knows what lies ahead except for a few days off to decompress.

I left a half-filled bottle of Jameson in my room, and also one bottle of beer in the fridge, the last man standing from a six-pack me and sports columnist John Leceister had on our late-night trip from Whistler.

Too much has happened to put it into perspective just yet, because it feels like I've been here for a year.

What's funny, is that they're boarding a flight to Honolulu next to my gate, and I have no desire to go. It's Buffalo or bust.

See ya soon.

jw

Sitting at YVR, waiting for the 11:21 a.m. flight to Chicago and beyond to board. Got the ipod cranked with the Foo's "Everlong" just popping up and it's one of my favorite songs.

And these past 21 days have been a blast. I can barely remember my life before the Olympics, and lord knows what lies ahead except for a few days off to decompress.

I left a half-filled bottle of Jameson in my room, and also one bottle of beer in the fridge, the last man standing from a six-pack me and sports columnist John Leceister had on our late-night trip from Whistler.

Too much has happened to put it into perspective just yet, because it feels like I've been here for a year.

What's funny, is that they're boarding a flight to Honolulu next to my gate, and I have no desire to go. It's Buffalo or bust.

See ya soon.

jw

Thank God that grueling schedule has left you able to walk. :thumbsup: