Last post wins!

/dev/null

Cant figure out the ex. One day she wants to talk to me the next she wants nothing to do with me. Make up your mind. Becasue Im done playing this arms length boyfriend bull ****

You're not a boyfriend, now get out to the bar a get a slut for the night. Should be plenty a Halloween parties with Sexy _______ in costume.

Was hitting on Katness Everdeen last night. Thought it was going well, then she made out with her girlfriend. At least it wasa new first for me, getting turned down by a lesbian.

That's when you suggest they use a live one instead of a dildo. Or ask if they'd be willing to teach you the proper cunnilingus techniques. Of course, in hindsight, you know that.

Brother came up from DFW. Spent a few days in Atlanta for work, drove up and we did a bunch of work. Tore down old fences, built a few roads through the woods, ran some fences, redid some posts, new gates, flushed the radiator on a truck, replaced the thermostat and air filter, picked and shelled pecans, hmmph. I am sore and torn up by thorns and hard work, but boy it was rewarding. A bunch of beautiful sunsets, sunrises, and beautiful fall days.

Also, the Bills did not play today, but so far, I think they have only played once or twice this year.

Brother came up from DFW. Spent a few days in Atlanta for work, drove up and we did a bunch of work. Tore down old fences, built a few roads through the woods, ran some fences, redid some posts, new gates, flushed the radiator on a truck, replaced the thermostat and air filter, picked and shelled pecans, hmmph. I am sore and torn up by thorns and hard work, but boy it was rewarding. A bunch of beautiful sunsets, sunrises, and beautiful fall days.

Also, the Bills did not play today, but so far, I think they have only played once or twice this year.

Awwwwww.... so happy the Texan came!!

New memories were made.

Home.

Had a little drizzle on 495. Dry the rest of the way.

Cowboys look like the Bills.

Yep!! It was Romofitz like!