Last post wins!

/dev/null

Things are great. We've had a taste of cold weather but mostly it has been spectacular. I will be attending my first game at Soldier Field Monday. We thought moving into a 1440 sq ft condo with essentially no storage was going to be a challenge but we love it.

How was the game and the experience?

Got any hearing left?

Still working on Beerballs answer to difference in total fat weight of a carcass (easier then on hoof, more accurate as well) in grass fed and grain fed animals.

I did a lot of cypherin' and a 4 oz. McDonalds plain burger has 83-86% the fat content of 1 lbs of all natural 98% lean ground beef. Or, otherwise put, 340% more fat in a lbs. of McDonalds meat to the good stuff.

Have a phone meeting to discuss "opportunities" In Buffalo. Not totally sure what to expect. Wish me luck

You don't need no stinking luck you're CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT fer chrissakes and don't you forget it! They will be lucky to have you and you should be confident and sure of yourself!!!

That said...best of luck to you, I really hope that this works for you.

The opportunity is digging the foundation for the Bills new waterfront stadium. Get your shovel ready.

What are Hector, Omar, Ramon going to do then?

Oh, that's right, NY is a union state. Jim, Vinny and Ralph.

Edited by jboyst62

Well I'm in for consideration a position in Watertown. It would be full time and a 2 year contract but they have to get the green light on funding and such and they hope to fill it soon after that. Its for a Watershed Coordinator for the eastern half of Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River, which honestly I'm not sure I'm 100% qualified for but hey a jobs a job. I asked him about opportunities in Buffalo and Rochester and he gave me some groups to contact so i guess well go from there. Dad told me last night to get 500 resumes and cover letters out there so I guess that's what I'm gonna do next

Well I'm in for consideration a position in Watertown.

Could be good for you, all those military wives/girlfriends wanting companionship while their boyfriend/husband is overseas. Just got to be careful when the BF/H comes home on leave.