Last post wins!

/dev/null

Travel day!

No not for the Bills!

Like last week they are already there!

The "Girls" are in Charlotte for a date

with a fellow named Cam.

Just had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday....ugh.

How's it going!

Things are great. We've had a taste of cold weather but mostly it has been spectacular. I will be attending my first game at Soldier Field Monday. We thought moving into a 1440 sq ft condo with essentially no storage was going to be a challenge but we love it.

Taking a sign that says HELLO TBD?

Think its more a matter of "when" than "if" my ex and I get back together... At least I'm pretty sure its up to me

Let her have her time apart. Use this time to check off the list of accomplishments you have for yourself. In a year or two, after much experience you can see what is going on. You should not have to ever tell her how you feel, you shouldn't have to do any of that. Do what is best for the Capt'n.

Let her have her time apart. Use this time to check off the list of accomplishments you have for yourself. In a year or two, after much experience you can see what is going on. You should not have to ever tell her how you feel, you shouldn't have to do any of that. Do what is best for the Capt'n.

This is all her coming back to me I let her initiate all convo. She has to win me back is the attutude im taking

Honestly its how I saw it all play out in september when all this went down

This is all her coming back to me I let her initiate all convo. She has to win me back is the attutude im taking and be okay with the fact I !@#$ed a lot of sluts since her

Honestly its how I saw it all play out in september when all this went down

fixed