Last post wins!

/dev/null

Pairs are a very underrated fruit. Juicy, succulent, when properly ripened firm but soft to the touch. Put a dash of whipped cream on them and I dare you to keep your hands off of them.

Pears are nasty unless ripened. Few people can do it very good. My grandparents could. A guy I know can.

Good news is all the cows are accounted for +1. Calf born this morning. The missing one is in a neighbors yard and I let her chill there all day because...why not? Calf's name is Iron Man, from my nephew.

http://imgur.com/dvRzP,Ckb3b 2 pics for cgf and yall

I hate the words "yous" and "yins" really eerks me.

Brought to you by "useless facts of the day"

You-ez or Yews? Down here the rednecks say it Yews, the "urban culture" says it "you-ez"

I hate when people say stuff like "those mens over there." Or I am looking for a real mans, Making thing plural that are not supposed to be. Their dumbasses.

Edited by jboyst62

Got emails sent, got some needed rest in. Had beef brats on a pita. Butter the pita, throw on grill face down on the off side of grill with brats to side thats on. Flip pita when warm, throw cheese on it, melt cheese, add brat. good meal.

Just had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday....ugh.

How was it? I didn't have much of a problem when I got mine pulled?

edit: hope mods are not upset at how I did that, they'll know what I am talking about, but it needed to be done.

Edited by jboyst62

Got emails sent, got some needed rest in. Had beef brats on a pita. Butter the pita, throw on grill face down on the off side of grill with brats to side thats on. Flip pita when warm, throw cheese on it, melt cheese, add brat. good meal.

How was it? I didn't have much of a problem when I got mine pulled?

edit: hope mods are not upset at how I did that, they'll know what I am talking about, but it needed to be done.

Actually its quite unpleasant

How's the Windy City?

Things are great. We've had a taste of cold weather but mostly it has been spectacular. I will be attending my first game at Soldier Field Monday. We thought moving into a 1440 sq ft condo with essentially no storage was going to be a challenge but we love it.

Things are great. We've had a taste of cold weather but mostly it has been spectacular. I will be attending my first game at Soldier Field Monday. We thought moving into a 1440 sq ft condo with essentially no storage was going to be a challenge but we love it.

Did you find that you do not need the storage space because you have been able to get out among town and replace or find anything you need?

Chicago is on my list of places I want to visit, more so then NYC, and mostly because of the cold!

Did you find that you do not need the storage space because you have been able to get out among town and replace or find anything you need?

Chicago is on my list of places I want to visit, more so then NYC, and mostly because of the cold!

We had no choice relative to storage. We went to one car and have a parking space (crazy thing is that you buy it and it is on the deed) in the common garage. Storage consists of a large locker again in a common area. What we have learned is that you just do not need most of the stuff you typically hold on to.

Chicago is a great city to visit. Lots to do and no NYC attitude. It is also far less expensive but I would not say cheap.